Aukett Group Plc (“AUK/L”), the international architects and designers, which on the 23 March 2006 at its AGM/EGM in London had shareholders approve a move from the Official List to AIM and a name change to Aukett Fitzroy Robinson Group Plc, announces a number of contract gains in the UK and Europe, for an undisclosed amount. Aukett’s shares will trade on AIM from 25 April 2006 as “Aukett Fitzroy Robinson Group Plc”. Existing share certificates remain valid.
Recent Contract Gains
• Summer 2006 – handover of five-star Rocco Forte Hotel de Rome, central Berlin
• Interior design and execution of an historic building in Berlin OpernCarree block for Warburg Bank
• Steglitz Schloss Strassen Center shopping centre, completion due Christmas 2006.
• Building permit issued on first phase of 25,000m 2 Pilsner Urquel facility, Pilsen
• Bucharest JV contract agreed to proceed with 85,000m2 residential development in Bucharest Sector 3
• 154 apartments start on site for Residence Riegrovy Sady project.
• Wisniowy Business Park, Warsaw. Final phase now on site: 20,000m 2 gross.
• Significant masterplanning project in Scotland comprising 350,000sqft of commercial building with retained client and two projects in progress for Land Securities.
• MMA+FRI agree terms on new appointment for a 85,000m 2 office project with existing client.
• 10,000m2 fit-out of new HQ for Credit Suisse Securities ( Europe) Ltd located in the Central Banking District of Frankfurt as part of the company consolidation process
• 2,500m2 new build office project near Geneva, Switzerland for Cisco Systems. Pilot/showcase project demonstrating Cisco’s new CCRE technology (Cisco Connected Real Estate).
These contract gains will impact the next three financial years.
Aukett Group Plc
020 7636 8033
Nicholas Thompson, CEO
Patrick Carter, Finance Director
Binns & Co PR Ltd
020 7786 9600
07768 392 582